My Android Tools Pro v1.3.8 Apk Download
My android tools Pro:
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(Note:need root access)
● Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
● Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
● Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
● Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
●Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
18.104.22.168 search in all components
22.214.171.124 +fast scroller
126.96.36.199 +add data to database
188.8.131.52 +add an option to open a disabled app directly
184.108.40.206 +clear data/cache
220.127.116.11 +uninstall app
18.104.22.168 new style
22.214.171.124 +show the component informations after an app installed.
126.96.36.199 +Russian translation
1.2.6 update the part of “broadcast receiver”
1.2.5 +provide an option to see all component informations of an app in the part of the “Apps”
1.2.3 +disable app
1.2.2 +stop process